April 14-22, 2018
A 9 day, 8 night adventure starting and ending in Chicago, Illinois that includes stops in Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Indiana in the Midwestern United States.
- Explore the history and architecture of Chicago, America's third-largest city
- Tour and taste at 5+ up-and-coming craft breweries around the Midwest
- Jump back in time in Illinois Amish country (maybe even take a buggy ride)
- Cheer on racers at Indiana University's Little 500, one of America's top college sporting events
- Make awesome new friends on the tour
- and much more!
This tour will tell the stories of the region's many up-and-coming craft breweries and the contrasts between American cities and the countryside, all while allowing you to meet interesting people on the tour and in the communities we'll visit.
11 guests. A million memories.
We limit our tours to 11 people to make them more like road trips than bus tours.
Contact us to book.
Days at a glance
- Get in and get settled
- Dinner and drinks with new friends
- Stay in one of the hippest 'hoods
- Learn about Chicago history
- Visit a historic mansion
- Taste beers at a craft brewery
- Enjoy a hearty traditional breakfast
- Admire homemade goods at Amish shops
- View a memorial dedicated to hippie culture
9: Back to Chicago
- Take a few last pictures and head back to Chicago
If you're a current student, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about student discounts.