Join our brunch excursion and try out multiple local restaurants in one afternoon!
Brunch: a meal occurring sometime in the late morning or early afternoon that combines element of breakfast and lunch.
This exciting tour, which runs on select Sundays from 12-3 pm, takes you to three varied QC restaurants to learn about their stories and taste some of their best breakfast and brunch dishes!
- Adult: $49/person
- Senior/Student/Child: $44/person
Tour price includes hearty samples at each restaurant stop (which adds up to a pretty big meal!) and transportation between restaurants. Drinks besides water and other add-ons are not included.
Our current restaurant stops are:
- Cafe D'Marie: Rated Davenport's #1 restaurant on TripAdvisor, this spot serves up a wide variety of homemade quiches, soups, sandwiches, and more in a beautiful and historic red brick house.
- BREW in the Village: A cozy restaurant and bar serving up a renowned Sunday brunch buffet in addition to refined American cuisine throughout the week.
- Simple Superfood Cafe: If you're into healthy, delicious eats, this place is for you! In addition to homebrewed kombucha, they're known for tasty breakfast bowls, smoothies, and much more.
Here's what to expect:
- Meet and start your outing at noon at Coworkqc in downtown Davenport (map). Lots of free parking is available and we'll email you parking information before your tour! After we're all gathered, we'll depart in the altSTATES tour van
- Try a few fresh, healthy items at Simple Superfood Cafe
- Taste the renowned quiche at Cafe D'Marie
- Savor classic brunch favorites at BREW in the Village
- Wrap up around 3 pm back at Coworkqc
- All guests must sign a waiver and release of liability before embarking
- Free water and wi-fi in the van
- Is there a traditional brunch buffet on this tour? Nope, but we'll sample various dishes at each of the four restaurants that will add up to a very hearty meal throughout the tour!
10 people. A million memories.
We keep our tours small so we can provide an excellent experience for you.
Our restaurant partners:
Do something different this weekend.
If you have a larger group, consider booking us for private tour. We can run this same tour or some fun variations for your group any day of the week!
Thanks for choosing altSTATES! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Stay up on what's to come
Be the first to know about future tours, events, and discounts. You can unsubscribe anytime and we won't share your information.