May 25-June 2, 2018
A 9 day, 8 night adventure starting and ending in Chicago, Illinois that includes stops in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio in the Midwestern United States.
- Explore the history and architecture of Chicago, America's third-largest city
- Feel the excitement of the Indianapolis 500, one the largest car racing events in the world (with some EDM thrown in, if you'd like)
- Try your hand at shooting a gun at one of the region's largest gun ranges
- Get a behind-the-scenes ruins tour of Gary, Indiana, a once-mighty steel city that's seen better days
- Get a slice of Americana at a minor league baseball game
- Make awesome new friends on the tour
- and much more!
This tour will tell the stories of some of America's great pastimes: car racing, guns, and capitalism. You'll also learn about the contrast between American cities and the countryside, all while allowing you to meet interesting people on the tour and in the communities we'll visit.
11 guests. A million memories.
We limit our tours to 11 people to make them more like road trips than bus tours.
Days at a glance
- Get in and get settled
- Dinner and drinks with new friends
- Stay in one of the hippest 'hoods
- Learn about Chicago's rich history
- Shop and explore Chicago
- Prepare for the Indianapolis 500
4: Rising Sun
9: Back to Chicago
- Tour the ruins of the once-mighty city of Gary
- Head back to Chicago
Special early purchase price: USD $1699/person
If you're a current student, email us at email@example.com for information about student discounts.
USD $300 deposit is required to hold your spot. The maximum size of the tour is 11 guests. Get 5% off if you book more than one spot at the same time.