Join altSTATES for a day exploring the surprising delights of Fairfield, Iowa, a quirky town about 2 hours southwest of the Quad Cities. This tour is limited to 10 guests.
- Tour Maharishi University of Management, a school with unique architecture and teachings based upon ancient Indian principles
- Enjoy tastes at a cidery that whips up the best hard cider around (your first drink's on us)
- Explore a renowned leather store that also has huge llama herd in its backyard (!!!)
- Dine and shop in quaint downtown Fairfield
10 people. Lots of memories.
We limit the size of our excursions to make them more like road trips than bus tours.
- Transportation in our van
- A yummy vegetarian lunch at Maharishi University
- Commentary from your guide
- Your first drink at the cidery
- All attraction entry fees
- Bottled water and wi-fi in the van
- All guests must sign a waiver and release of liability before embarking. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to participate in this tour. Please bring a photo I.D.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com or 563-265-3191.
If you have a larger group, consider booking us for private tour. We can run this same tour or some fun variations for your group on any day of the week.
Thanks for choosing altSTATES! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Stay up on what's to come from altSTATES in the Quad Cities.
Be the first to know about future tours, events, and discounts. You can unsubscribe anytime and we won't share your information.