Join altSTATES on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018 for a day exploring the surprising delights of Fairfield, Iowa, a quirky town about 2 hours southwest of the Quad Cities. This tour departs from the QC and is limited to 10 guests. $69/person.
- Tour Maharishi University of Management, a school with unique architecture and teachings based upon ancient Indian principles
- See the quirky, cute houses of Vedic City, a nearby community that's home to many folks interested in meditation and the university
- Explore a renowned leather store that also has huge llama herd in its backyard (!!!)
- Dine and shop in downtown Fairfield, a quintessential American small town
- and more!
- Pickup between 9-10 am
- Drop-off between 9-10 p.m.
10 people. Lots of memories.
We limit the size of our excursions to make them more like road trips than bus tours.
- Pickup from your hotel or home (click here to see our standard pickup coverage area). If you're outside of the standard pickup area, please contact us at email@example.com or 563-265-3191 before booking.
- Transportation in our van
- A yummy vegetarian lunch at Maharishi University
- Commentary from your guide
- All attraction entry fees
- Bottled water and wi-fi in the van
Intensity level: Medium (between 3-4 miles of walking involved)
- Pickup from your home or hotel for the tour will occur between 9-10 a.m. and drop-off after the tour will occur between 9-10 p.m. depending on tour size. You'll receive an estimated pickup time the night before the tour. Please be waiting at your pickup location at the assigned time.
- Please bring some money for dinner and any shopping you might want to do - Fairfield has lots of cool local shops. You can expect to spend about $15 for dinner. You're welcome to bring snacks, too.
- All guests must sign a waiver and release of liability before embarking. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to participate in this tour. Please bring a photo I.D.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-265-3191.
If you have a larger group, consider booking us for private tour. We can run this same tour or some fun variations for your group at any time of the day.
Thanks for choosing altSTATES! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Stay up on what's to come from altSTATES in the Quad Cities.
Be the first to know about future tours, events, and discounts. You can unsubscribe anytime and we won't share your information.