Join Iowa Paranormal on May 12-13, 2018 for an overnight ghost hunting excursion from Davenport to Burlington, Iowa - if you dare! Participate in a real-life professional paranormal investigation in the Apollo School building in Burlington, which was built on a graveyard (ooooo!). You can learn more about the event here.
- $50/person for event entry only (no transportation)
- $79/person, which includes roundtrip transportation from Davenport - no longer available
You can also book by calling 563-265-3191
- Meet other people from the around the state as you explore the old Apollo School in Burlington with Iowa Paranormal staff
- See professional paranormal investigators in action and get hands-on with their equipment
- Check out additional details on Iowa Paranormal's event website
Intensity level: Up to you :)
How to prepare:
- Bring flashlights (important as there's no electricity in the school), recording devices, and any food or snacks that you'd like. Feel free to bring a cooler if you'd like
- Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather - you'll be in an old building that doesn't have heating or cooling!
- Come ready to stay up all night - you can sleep at home :)
- Port-o-potties will be available outside of the school
- Important: No alcohol or drugs are allowed at the event. Thanks for your understanding!
- All guests must sign waivers and releases for Iowa Paranormal
- Ghost sightings not guaranteed, but we want 'em just as much as you do!
- If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com or 563-265-3191
Venture out of the ordinary with us.
Going? Show your friends (and your Uncle George).
Stay up on what's to come from altSTATES in the Quad Cities.
Be the first to know about future tours, events, and discounts. You can unsubscribe anytime and we won't share your information.