Ah, the Quad Cities...the best thing since sliced bread - which, fun fact, was sort of invented here.
Join Brendan in the altSTATES van for a trek around the good ol' QC and learn about this area's fascinating history, culture, and vibe.
- Hear the stories of the heroes and visionaries who shaped the place we now know as the Quad Cities
- Snap some photos from a great lookout point in one of the area's oldest neighborhoods
- Get hands-on with the local agricultural economy by climbing on some John Deere tractors
- Enjoy the company of Brendan, a native and resident of the area who's happy to provide recommendations on the best restaurants, things to do and see, and more!
- Suitable for both locals and visitors - let's learn from each other!
- Tour includes transportation in our upscale van, with free bottled water and wi-fi
- $29 per person ($5 discount for kids and seniors)
If you have a group of 3 or more, we'd be happy to run this tour anytime just for you - we'll even pick you up. Contact us.
- The tour begins at the Dillon Memorial statue in downtown Davenport, where ample free parking is available. You'll receive details about where to park the night before your tour!
- The intensity level of this tour is low - there's around 1 mile of walking involved. We'll be both indoors and outdoors at various points on the tour.
- All guests must sign a waiver and release of liability before embarking. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
10 people. A million memories.
We keep our tours small so we can provide an excellent experience for you.
Good times are our specialty. Book now!
If you have a larger group, consider booking us for private tour. We can run this same tour or some fun variations for your group on any day of the week.
Thanks for choosing altSTATES! We look forward to meeting you soon.