Ah, the Quad Cities...the best thing since sliced bread - which, fun fact, was sort of invented here.
Join Brendan for a trek around the good ol' QC and learn about this area's fascinating history, culture, and vibe.
$29 per person ($5 discount for kids, students, and seniors)
Tour includes transportation in our upscale van, with free bottled water and wi-fi
- Start with a walking tour of downtown Davenport before exploring the rest of the Quad Cities in our tour van
- Hear the stories of the heroes and visionaries who shaped the place we now know as the Quad Cities
- Snap some photos from a great lookout point in one of the area's oldest neighborhoods
- Get hands-on with the local agricultural economy by climbing on some John Deere tractors
- Enjoy the company of Brendan, a native and resident of the area who's happy to provide recommendations on the best restaurants, things to do and see, and more!
If you have a group of 4 or more, we'd be happy to run this tour anytime just for you - we'll even pick you up. Contact us.
- This tour begins at Coworkqc in downtown Davenport, where ample free parking is available. The address is 102 E 2nd St, Davenport, IA 52801. You'll receive details about where to park the night before your tour!
- We'll start out with a short walking tour around downtown Davenport, then explore a bit in the altSTATES van. The intensity level of this tour is low - there's around 1 mile of walking involved. We'll be both indoors and outdoors at various points on the tour.
- All guests must sign a waiver and release of liability before embarking. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
10 people. A million memories.
We keep our tours small so we can provide an excellent experience for you.
Good times are our specialty.
Thanks for choosing altSTATES! We look forward to meeting you soon.