Thanks for attending my presentation! Here's a recap of some of the resources I mentioned. I may receive compensation for sign-ups that occur through these links.
Cash back and coupons:
- Amazon Smile: earn cash back for your favorite charity when you buy from Amazon
- Earny: link your Amazon account and credit cards to automatically receive checks in the mail when the prices of things you've purchased drop
- Ebates: start your shopping trip through their web portal to earn cash back. You can also use their app in some stores (Best Best is a great example)
- Evreward: save it as a bookmark and click it to see which cash back or points-earning options are available from a website
- Honey: browser plugin that alerts you when coupons may be available for a website and then automatically tests all of them out to find you the best option
- Various gas station cash back programs: some offer up to 5% cash back on gas purchases
- Chase Ink: offers 2x points
Other tools I love:
- Crisp: a live chat app that allows you to interact with and collect data from visitors to your website. There are a lot of chat tools out there, but I like Crisp because it's easy to use and is not bogged down with lots of features that are more suited to bigger companies.
- Animoto: easily create fun videos for your business to use on social media, your website, and more