Thanks for attending my presentation! You can download it here.
Below is a recap of some of the resources I mentioned. I may receive compensation for signups that occur through these links.
Intro to Points and Miles class on July 24: Learn more and sign up
Cash back and coupons:
- Amazon Smile: earn cash back for your favorite charity when you buy from Amazon
- Earny: link your Amazon account and credit cards to automatically receive checks in the mail when the prices of things you've purchased drop
- Ebates: start your online shopping trip through their website to earn cash back. You can also use their app to earn cash back in some physical stores (Best Best is a great example)
- Evreward: save it as a bookmark and click it to see which cash back or points-earning options are available from a certain website
- Honey: browser plugin that alerts you when coupons may be available for a website and then automatically tests all of them out to find the best option
- Various gas station cash back programs: some offer up to 5% cash back on gas purchases
- Chase Ink: offers extra cash back or points on common business purchases such as travel, shipping, and more
Other tools I love:
- Zapier: automate tasks between web applications. Example: automatically add people who purchase something from your website to your CRM.
- Crisp: a live chat app that allows you to interact with and collect data from visitors to your website. There are a lot of chat tools out there, but I like Crisp because it's easy to use and is not bogged down with lots of features that are more suited to bigger companies
- Animoto: easily create fun, professional videos for your business to use on social media, your website, and more