Do you dream of traveling the world? Join Brendan from altSTATES for an introduction to the valuable tips and tricks that helped him redeem over $20,000 in free travel in 2016!
Class: Tues., July 24, 6-8 pm
$15/person - limited to 10 participants
Held at Coworkqc in downtown Davenport
Who's this class for?
- People who don't travel a lot but are interested in learning creative ways to earn points and miles
- Those who have a dream trip in mind but don't know how to make it a reality
- Frequent travelers who want to capture value from their trips
What you'll learn:
- The basics on the major credit card, airline, hotel, and rental car loyalty programs
- Creative strategies for earning points and miles using the spending and travel that you already do
- A brief overview of ways to redeem your points and miles
- Free online resources to continue your learning
What you'll get:
- 2-hour class limited to 10 participants to allow for plenty of Q&A
- Take-home resource guide full of valuable information to review as you get started
- Free 30-minute private consultation with Brendan ($20 value)
- Lifetime membership in an exclusive Facebook group to get weekly tips and tricks
"I really had no idea how much I was missing out on until I talked to Brendan. He has a great understanding of how to leverage rewards and loyalty programs through his experiences as a business and personal traveler.
About your instructor
A native of Davenport, Brendan Iglehart first became interested in travel loyalty programs in 2011 while listening to a podcast about some crazy people who were...creatively using a U.S. Mint program in order to earn thousands of credit card points. After thinking, "That's something I would do," he did some research and found a community of people who use unique methods to accrue millions of airline miles, credit card points, and more. He's used points and miles to visit over 30 countries in the past 7 years.
Before launching his QC-based tour company in 2018, Brendan worked as a healthcare IT consultant, a role that allowed him to travel throughout the United States and also teach hundreds of his coworkers about the power of loyalty programs. He has attended several seminars for loyalty program enthusiasts and has redeemed over $40,000 in free travel since 2013.
Looking for more hands-on help? Schedule a 1:1 session.
We offer free 15-minute virtual intro sessions!
All in-person consultations take place at Coworkqc - 102 E 2nd Street, Davenport, Iowa.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed - we'll return your payment if you didn't think it was helpful.
For past class or consultation customers:
Request to join our exclusive Facebook community to get weekly tips and learn from with your fellow travelers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Our exclusive class is on July 24.
Interested in bringing this knowledge to a group? Contact us for a quote.